Change – we face it every day, whether professional or personal, large or small, immediate or over time – some invited, some unasked for. This first hand expert shows not just how to cope with, but how to prosper with change.
Learn how to:
- Prosper with change
- Take responsibility for your future
- Discover your strengths and abilities
- Know your own inner beauty
- Empower yourself to take charge
- Break out of your mental prisons
- Find the opportunity in adversity
In “It’s Not What Happens to You, It’s What You Do About It”, Mitchell recounts his survival and rehabilitation from not one, but two horrific accidents. The first left him burned over 65% of his body, including his face, arms, and hands. A plane crash four years later left him paralyzed from the waist down, sentencing him permanently to a wheelchair. Surprisingly, though, his story is not one of healing and moving on, but the story of taking action–of embracing responsibility for not only one’s own life, but for the world itself.