This is not your typical self-help book. You won’t find any cute business parables or motivational platitudes here, this book is filled with no-hold-face advice and life lessons that will help you achieve more success, make more money, improve your business and make your life an adventure.
This Book Could Change Your Life (But only if you apply its information)
1. Read this book more than once. I’ve read both Think ad Grow Rich and The Magic of Thinking Big every year for the last 20 years. The more
times you read a book, the more you become like the book.
2. Underline and make notes. Make sure you have a pen and highlighter in hand. Underlining specific lines and paragraphs will triples your retention rate. Write
your own thoughts in the margins and this book
3. Re-read your underlines. Re-read your key items over and over. Record and listen to your notes.
4. Apply the material immediately. Doing so will help you understand the material better. Don’t try to be perfect. Done is better than perfect.
5. Prioritize what you want to learn. Select one ti three things from the book, apply them faithfully and make them a habit.