Stay on the right track and win more business using the fundamentals insurance was founded upon – integrity and trust. Discover the qualities that distinguish a successful insurance professional and lead to maximum sales and growth. Learn how to rise to the top of your profession and earn the trust of your clients. Enrich your career with these winning basics:
- Image and integrity – how they affect your success.
- Liability prevention.
- Customer satisfaction vs. clearing the claims off your desk.
- Your personal code for success.
- The Five I’s of the insurance profession – Information, Imagination, Initiative, Individualism, and Indemnification.
- How to overcome the impersonal effect of technology on customer service.
Written by Ken Brownlee, a 35-year veteran in the industry, this guide gives you the wisdom to succeed beyond your bottom line. Win the trust and respect of your clients and colleagues with this superior resource!