Customer service isn’t a department – it’s a philosophy that includes every person and aspect of the best and brightest companies.
In a tough, competitive, and price-sensitive economy, customer service is one of the most essential tools to separate your business from the competition. In this sequel to the bestseller The Cult of the Customer, Shep Hyken delivers seven powerful strategies that any organisation can implement to create greater customer and employee loyalty:
• Member ship: What if you treated the people you serve like members instead of customers?
• Serious FUN: What if your employees felt a sense of fulfilment and enjoyment that made them loyal to you and your customers?
• Partnership: What if your customers thought of you as a partner rather than just another vendor?
• Hiring: What if you could implement innovative hiring processes to support our customer-service mission?
• The After-Experience: What if you could create a memorable, positive experience after someone did business with you?
• Community: What if you could create a community of evangelists – loyal customers who brag about you to their friends and associates?
• Walking the walk: What is every person in your company didn’t just deliver, but also lived and breathed your vision for amazing customer service?